Friday, May 21, 2010

Welcome to Week 3


Hello, Ladies!
We all had a "jewel" of a time at our "Diamond In The Rough" spring make-over night. Marilyn "Jean" entertained us with her rendition of "Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend" and Christy Calhoun's devotion about spiritual and physical make-over tips were inspirational to us all.
Melody Holden accepted my challenge to try out ancient Bible beauty secrets for a 30-Day trial and then report back to us on the results. She received 0ats, milk(powdered), honey, and olive oil. We're all eager to hear how it's going, Melody!
At the end of our meeting we had a fun time at our "treasure swap" and the unchosen items were taken to the Center of Hope by Deborah. Some of us also enjoyed walking around the church with Julie. Next week, we will have lots of..."Fun in the Sun". Wear your "playclothes" and sandals or tennis shoes for some outdoor games. We'll have summer treats and sun safety tips from Julie. Can't wait to see you and bring a friend. Keep on exercising, reaching out, reading/organizing, and spending quiet time with our wonderful Lord...because we're...All 4 One and One 4 All!

Robyn and the All-4-One Team

2 comments:

Kati Benning said...

I had so much fun Wednesday night! All you ladies you have got to come and join in this is like no Bible study I haved been too.

Mrs. Calhoun's Chat Corner said...

I had a great time! It was fun this morning too, because all kinds of women came up to me at church to show me their make up! I enjoy speaking to women (once I get over my bad case of nervous jitters!)